We believe a company can only be as good as the people it engages. At NALRRG, we ensure that our agents are provided with adequate training to represent and promote our product.
To Become an Agent
Some of the benefits of becoming a NALRRG Agent are as follows:
- A stable market since 2003 for placement of General Liability/Professional Liability (GL/PL) insurance for Assisted Living Facilities, Personal Care Homes, and Group Homes, including independent living apartments and adjacent related outer building structures
- Liability coverage is available in eleven (11) States
- No primary deductible coverage
- Policies are provided on a combined GL/PL claims-made policy
- Current Limits of Liability are available up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Market Financial Stability Rating of “A, Exceptional” by Demotech, Inc, a premier financial rating organization
- Fast and easy on-line application processing
- Underwriting results within 24-48 business hours
If you are interested in becoming a producer and are a licensed independent agent, please follow the form link below.
A NALRRG representative will contact you within 48-72 business hours to discuss your submitted request to become an appointed agent.